Life is good - by Marina Panzera

How can your life be easier? ☀️

Hiiii to everyone reading this! My name is Marina Panzera, I'm 14 years old and I always say that life is not easy: but it can be. And I cant believe I'm actually writing A BLOG, but anyway,

I know that lives are different and everyone has their own things, but making our routine as easy as possible can make our lives better. Today I'm here to give you some advice on how to wake up and smile more.

I can talk a lot of nonsense (abobrinha) constantly but follow me!!

1. Be grateful. 🙌🏻

I'm constantly saying this, gratitude is a very important thing in my life! To make your life easier, be grateful because it's a sunny day or because it's a good hair day. These are victories!!! Waking up can be very hard sometimes so be grateful for waking up too. And be grateful. And grateful again. Simple.

2. Salt water. 🌊

I LOVE saying clichés and this one is a masterpiece, nothing like our Brazilian "ditados", but it helps: The cure for everything is salt water. It could be sweat, tears or sea water.

If you know me, you know that I LOVE sports, I cry a lot and the beach is an extension of my existence. You don't have to be like me, but exercising can help a lot, you feel capable and full of those cool feelings that are too scientific for me. About tears: crying is expressing and sometimes that's all we need. The sea, ok, this is personal, but having fun at the beach makes me feel better!!

3. Motivation 🌟

I dont know what your goals are, but everyone has a dream. If you want to get there, DO IT. Really. If you want to be an athlete, play. If you want to be an artist, create. But do SOMETHING!!! I always say “The first step is to realize. Now that you know what you want, take a step” and believe me, i know is not always easy!

Motivation is very important, as is discipline, so in your routine use moodboards (a way of visualizing your dreams in photos), read books that talk about what you want and do your best. Do it today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, but if you skip one, keep going. Maintaining is key, so maintain it with motivation.

My motivation for studies, for example ☝🏻☝🏻 

4. Do silly basic things ✌🏻

Cook badly, listen to "white girl music", take a nap and do your best. Life isn't that complicated. You can not answer that question, make a compliment and genuinely laugh about something. Just experience!!! Make something you like, watch something cool, call your friend, wash your hair and eat something nice. Life Is already full of dilemmas and big things, if you can do your basics well, it's already really nice.

5. Be closer to your interests 🌺

For example, I love architecture! I have always been interested on It and recently i've been searching and being more conected to It. Two weeks ago i planned my future house, now im working in desining a kids bedroom, summer houses, luxury apartments and much more! Read about it, watch new things, draw, cook, do whatever you like: hobbies and interests are unique, and practicing it can make you happier!! 

6. Stay by the sun ☀️

I dont know you, but waking up and seeing that is a sunny day makes me 100% happier. When there is the possibility, i do my normal things but in the sun: read, have breakfast, chilling. And you can adapt it to your "Sun": make your school tasks drinking a juice you like, walk home listening to your favorite playlist or put on your best t-shirt today. Find your sun and add it to your tasks!

7. Make a reflection 🤔

Wanting to change is normal, but what your have to do? What do you want to get? Where do you want to be? Ask yourself, and try your best doing it, if you plan it by tasks, life gets way easier. Let me explain: 

I've cutted my hair a year ago, really short, and i liked it for too weeks. I was unhappy for months, but once i realized changing was up to me: what should i do to help it growth? How can i take care of it? I answered those questions and added practical solutions in my routine, and started to see results! As a friend of mine says, "you have a point", and yes i do!!

🩷🩷🩷

I think that's enough for today!! It was very cool to write, and i hope it was fun for you. See you soon (or not, is it going to have another blog??) Anyway,

XOXO

not Gossip Girl ✌🏻

Comments

  1. lol i love it marina! I hope you keep writing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy you liked it biaaa, i'll keep writing! 🫶🏻

      Delete
  2. wowww! this is really remarkable, so positive and inspiring! It makes me wanna change a lot of things that I need and they're only in my mind. thanks for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so good to read It miih 🩷 good luck for you, beijosss!

      Delete
  3. I love the reference!! I'm excited to read more of what you'll be writing in the future Marina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's lovely to read this Thaíssa!! you are the best 🫶🏻

      Delete
  4. OMG! I loved it! If I could I'd take a walk by the sea every day, buuuuuuuut since in minas we can't do that.... walking on the grass in the sun is amazing hhahaha keep doing that, it is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveddd it!! And I totally agree with the salt water part!! Divou🫶

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment