My Person - by Matheus

Well since we're talking about me let's start;

Hi, my name is Matheus, I'm from Brazil, some people will think " he lives on a bad country" but it's some thing wrong with you man, but I'm not here to talk about my country so let's back.I'm a people who finds it easy to make friends, before you think anything about me, I'll answer you: I'm a gamer, I'm tall, if you quest me how tall,im not gonna answer because I don't even know how tall I am. 

As I said before, I'm a gamer, so of course I love games and I always play in my free time. In this case, it's the best thing I know how to do, just kiding. Before you judge me by saying that I don't do anything with my life, I found out that I am one of the best students in my class, but a lot of you think that's worthless, so I'm going to say a few more things about why I'm one of the best students in my class, for example: I'm very good at Math, Geography, sports, History, English, in several other subjects.Maybe you ask me if I'm good at sports and I think I've already answered that question but I'll answer again I'm only good at some sports like football, for example, many thought I wasn't one of the clearest examples of football player ,but they burned the tongue.

How about we talk a little bit about dreams? My biggest dream is to travel the world, this happened because I always saw the most wonderful things in the world on TV, so I asked myself why I'm here watching when I have to run after seeing them up close?

I'm tired of talking about myself so much but I don't think I said everything I had to say or do you think? See you man.




Comments